Saturday, October 18, 2008

Friends and Places


We went to France and Barcelona before flying to Italy for the Mediterrenean Cruise reunion. I was so happy to finally visit Ate Susie in Gouveaux, France. I was very excited to stay with them and experience a real local lifestyle instead of a typical tourist itinerary. Since I moved to US, I've been trying to keep in touch with my friends in the Philippines - no matter where they are now in other parts of the world. I have two friends in Dubai, whom I've been meaning to visit but the airfare is just ridiculously high right now. Lately, I met Vrenda, a co-worker's friend from Japan. We started talking about traveling together, which is definitely something I look forward to but I think I'll get to visit her in Japan soon. I also started looking up around the world tickets or trips. They're pretty affordable and flexible. Check out: http://www.airtreks.com and http://www.hobotraveler.com/aroundtheworldairfare.shtml.

No comments:

Post a Comment